Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Geomatics Area, Purdue University of Applied Sciences, West Lafayette, IN., (USA) 2016
Dissertation: Geometric Accuracy Evaluation of Mobile Terrestrial LIDAR Surveys with
Supporting Algorithms (supported by Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT))
MSE. in Civil Engineering, Geomatics Area, Purdue University of Applied Sciences, West Lafayette, IN., (USA) 2012
Thesis: Feasibility of the New Indiana Coordinate Reference System (INCRS)
(supported by Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT))
M.Sc. in Photogrammetry and Geoinformatics, Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, Stuttgart, (Germany) 2007
Thesis: Progressive Sampling and On-The-Fly Modeling with Terrestrial Laser Scanner on Construction Site
(partially supported by Geomatics and Engineering Division of the Trimble Company, Hampshire, England)
B.Eng. in Survey Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, (Thailand) 2005
AREA OF INTERESTS:
All surveying instruments (e.g. Total Station, GPS receiver, laser scanner (static and mobile platform))
MATLAB, C, C++, Java, SQL, XML-based languages, HTML
TEACHING COURSES:Bachelor courses:
- Route Survey
- Surveying Camp
- Contracted Consultant, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (NASA GSFC), Greenbelt, MD 06/2015 – 08/2015
Worked with NASA DEVELOP National Program at NASA GSFC, Greenbelt, MD
Project: Monitoring Risk and Extent of Drought for Enhanced Decision Making and Resource Allocation in the Kingdom of Thailand
- Research Assistant, Joint Transportation Research Program: Purdue University – Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT)
Project: Laser Mobile Mapping Standards and Applications in Transportation (LMMSAT) 01/2013 – 06/2015
Project: Feasibility of the New Indiana Coordinate Reference System (INCRS) 01/2011 – 06/2012
- Research Assistant, Chulalongkorn University, Department of Highway and Canadian Summer 2005, 2008
International Development Agency (CIDA) and GPR-Laser Map.
Project: LIDAR Demonstration
Training and Internship
- Training, Inpho GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany, 12/2005 – 01/2006
Training Topic: DTM and LIDAR data processing for Topographic Mapping and 3D Modeling.
- Training, Intergraph SG&I Deutschland GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany. 10/2005
Training Topic: Location based analysis with GIS and the use of GIS in infrastructure network planning.
- Internship, GIS and Photogrammetry Division, Summer 2004
United Communication Industry PLC (UCOM), Bangkok, Thailand
Produce thematic map of watershed areas in different regions of Thailand for Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment,Bangkok, Thailand.
- Teaching Assistant, Graduate Course – Multi Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Fall 2016
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
- Teaching: Graduate Course – Imaging Applications in Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Teach a section of this course focusing on mobile laser scanning technology. Spring 2016
- Teaching Assistant, Graduate Course: Geostatistics and Surface Modeling Module,
University exchange program between Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, 01/2007– 04/2007
Stuttgart Germany and Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore.
Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, Stuttgart, Germany. 08/2006 – 04/2007
HONOR AND PRIZE:
- 2016 Robert E. Altenhofen Memorial Scholarship 05/2016
(This award is presented by the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS))
- Roland S. Corning II Memorial Fellowship 08/2015 –05/2016
(Civil Engineering – Geomatics Area, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN)
- Royal Thai Government Scholarship 06/2009 –05/2015
- “The Best Survey Engineering Senior Project Award” in the Undergraduate and Graduate Academic 03/2005
Conference for the Year 2004, faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
Papers in International Journals
Automatic Sphere Target Detection in Terrestrial Mobile Mapping System Surveys
Summited to PE&RS
To be submitted to ASCE Journal of Surveying Engineering
Commensurate with High Accuracy 3D Surveys
Intends to submit to ASCE Journal of Surveying Engineering
Resource Allocation in the Kingdom of Thailand”, DEVELOP National NASA Program.
consists of a 1-page Executive Summary, three Semi-Annual and the Final Reports (97 pages). 07/2013-11/2015
consists of a 1-page Executive Summary, three Semi-Annual and the Final Reports (127 pages). 06/2011-08/2012
In ASPRS Western Great Lakes Region Meeting at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
At NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 08/05/2015
At NASA Headquarters, Washington D.C. 07/30/2015
At Transportation Research Board (TRB) Meeting - Geospatial Data Acquisition Technologies in Design and Construction, Indianapolis, IN.
Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors 71st Annual Meeting, Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Terrestrial Laser Scanner on Construction Site (Master Thesis)” in a scientific work meeting of Max Planck Institute of Optics and Imaging, at Erlangen, Germany.